As I am sure many of you have been waiting for, here is the link to NOAC registration as promised. At midnight, registration will open and the link will work for you to sign up.
We would love to see many of you sign up, but here are a few reminders:
1. The total cost of NOAC will be $850.
2. A $100 deposit will be required to reserve your spot.
3. Adults that register will be expected to drive a portion of the youth to the event, they will of course will be reimbursed for this.
4. 3 of the 12 youth that sign up will be asked by Carter Harwell to serve in a leadership capacity and help lead the contingent. One of these positions will be NOAC chairmen, and he will have 2 vice chairmen to help him.
5. 1 of the adults will be expected to serve in the role of NOAC advisor. This person will be determined later on, but this position will require intensive planning to prep the contingent for NOAC.
Our advice to all of you, register soon! These slots will NOT be around for much longer as there are only 12 youth slots and 4 adult slots available. If you are interested, don’t wait around until they are all gone! If registration is already closed by the time you try to register, please email Mr Reeder at email@example.com and he will add your name to the wait list.
We look forward to seeing the amazing group of young (and slightly less young arrowmen) that we will send to this event next year! In my personal opinion, this is not an event to miss!